Travel & Transport
Bus & Coach Services
Local bus services are operated by First Western National. Long distance coach services are operated by National Express
Penzance is well served by frequent bus services to all major towns and villages in the Land's End peninsula and surrounding area. All services operate from the Bus Station, located adjacent to the Train Station and the Tourist Office. Services operate on all routes every day during the summer season and on most routes during the winter season. Some winter services do not operate on Sundays.
For details of bus services, timetables, etc., check First Western National services. N.B. These will be displayed in a new window - please close that window on completion
Long distance coach services operate daily to all major cities and centres throughout the country with either direct routes or connecting services. There are several services daily to London via Heathrow.
For full details of coach services and timetables, check the National Express Timetable service. N.B. This will be displayed in a new window - please close that window on completion
During the summer season, there are regular coach tours from Penzance to many places of interest throughout the County. There is also a local mini-coach tour service operating around the Land's End peninsula.
Clickable link to Location Map
- First Western National Ltd. - Coach & Bus Operator
- Bus Station, Station Road, Penzance. Phone: 01209-722625
Tours & MiniBus Services
Featured MiniBus Services
- The Pirate Bus - Minibus Service, to Airports and Events
- Penzance. Phone: 0776-453-4146
Other Tour Services
- Mounts Bay Coaches - Coach Tours
- 4 Alexandra Road, Penzance. Phone: 01736-363320
- Penzance Minibuses - Private Hire Minibuses
- 11 Harbour View Crescent, Penzance. Phone: 01736-332795
- Alvajoan Minicoaches - Mini-Coach Hire
- 4 Rosevear Units, Trevithick Road, Breage, Helston. Phone: 0777-277-7545
- Western Discoveries - Tours
- Chynoey, Newmill, Penzance. Phone: 01736-362763